You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

I am new member in Adsense Revenue programme

Dear members of TSR,

I am very happy by getting my adsense approved through tamilspider. I applied for a new adsense on 07.01.2011 and get it verified in next day means 08.01.2011.

For Creating an adsense account through tamil spider you have to fulfill 5 conditions among the 6.

1.Profile details with Address updated.

2.Minimum 10 valid articles approved.

3.Achieved GOLD Level.

4.Received at least 1 prize.

5.Member Active for 6 months.

6.Profile photo uploaded & verified.

I have fulfilled all except the 5th which is active for 6 months. So members start posting good in tamilspider.

Thanks to all,

With regards,

S.Manoharan,
    Actice member in TSR.
    Hi Manoharan

Congrats for getting your adsense approved through Tamilspider.

All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi Manoharan,
    Hearty Congrats for getting your adsense approved through Tamil Spider. I wish you to have good earnings through adsense.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

S.Manoharan please accept my best wishes for having got google adsense account even before fulfilling the requisite conditions. I think your resources are good to the liking of google team and hence you got approval even before fulfilling a important requisite. I think this is the trendsetter in this site.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Manoharan,

Within a day getting approval from Google for Adsense account is great news. Many of our members are fulfilling all the requirements for Adsense account are waiting. You are so lucky. Keep maintaining that account active. Never go for self clicks. Follow the instructions from our Wembasters and editors. You can have the chance to earn three dollars per day minimum if you post good resources.
    Congrats once again. Keep earning.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.