You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I got my Adsense Approved from

Hello all friends and members of Tamil Spider,
    I am very happy by getting my adsense approved through tamilspider. I applied for a new adsense on 06.01.2011 and get it verified in next day means 07.01.2011. Not only this , but I got Rs100 adsense approval bonus from Tamilspider.
    For Creating an adsense account through tamil spider you have to fulfill 5 conditions among the 6.

Profile details with Address updated:
    Minimum 10 valid articles approved:
    Achieved GOLD Level:
    Received at least 1 prize:
    Member Active for 6 months+:
    Profile photo uploaded & verified:

I have fulfilled all except the 5th which is active for 6 months. So members start posting good in tamilspider and get your adsense verified with Rs100 approval bonus from tamilspider.
    Hello Bhisma Narayan

Hearty Congratulations to you. It's great to hear that you have got your adsense approval through Tamilspider. Do keep up your work here and earn more from Tamilspider and as well with Google adsense. All the best.

Hello Bhisma Narayan,
    Congratulations, It is good to hear that you have associated your ad sense account with tamilspider. I hope you have good earnings every month.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Thanks Sowmya Madam and Mr Kranthi for the Congratulation. I will try my best to keep up your words.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Bhisma Narayan Rout please accept my best wishes for you getting the google adsens through this site. Now you must be on the top and please do contribute continuously to get the maximum benefit from this site. Google adsense through this site is a great achievement as only few members had got this.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Thank you MR K mohan
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.