You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

December 2010 Cash Payment Announcement

Happy New Year to All TSR Members!

We have announced the December 2010 Cash Payments for all Members who have reached the minimum threshold level. I must say that, even the members who joined in the month of December has earned good amount of money from TSR. May be Siyaram, Bhisma Narayan Rout, Vimal can explain more about this. This is self is the boosting factor for the new active members/new members.

To view the Cash Payment details visit our Cash Credits.

Please follow instructions to receive the payment, if your name is announced for payment in the credit section.

Make an active contribution to get more fruits from TSR.
    Siyaram, Bhisma Narayan Rout, Vimal please accept my best wishes for having got the revenue share for the month of Dec 2010. This shows that your contributions were excellent than other members and hence this recognition. Hope this will lead to further good contributions by these member henceforth.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Thanks Webmaster,
    I am very happy to see that my name in December Cash Payment, through I have joined in the middle of month I got good share, and for this all credits goes to Mr. Kranthi, Dr. Sanjeev and Mr Balasubramanian. Many Many thanks to them and Thanks Mr. K. mohan for congratulation.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

I think this New Year was great as we got more cash credits and cash payouts from Tamilspider. I personally appreciate the concept we had earlier Partnership on Revenue Sharing. It helped a lot for us to get good cash payouts every month and a lot of members got benefited through this. Thank You Sandy Sir for the great Concept and thanks to our webmaster Kranthi Kiran for his continuous support and encouragement.

My hearty congratulations to Vimal, Siyaram and Bhisma Narayan for your cash payments from TSR. Hope you will put the same efforts now also. All the best.

Thanks all of you. It is all we have done is because of attractive policies of Tamilspider which are more inviting that anyother webposting network and the month had been great for all of us. I request the forum to have atleast one contest per month as this also could boost the participation of the members. We shouldnot stop with this as this is not the finish and still we have to race along a distance throughout our life. Best wishes for all members of Tamilspider.

Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

Hi All,

I would also like to thank Kranthi for bringing me to this site and opening the door of great opportunities for me. Definitely its a great achievement in a single months by all the above members.

Also I would like to thank Sandy sir, Bala for encouraging and guiding me. And K. Mohan and Sowmya, thanks a lot for your wishes.

Hi Kranthi,

I had a little doubt about invoice that we have to fill and send. There are two doc file available if you click on the link, "instructions to receive payment". Which one we have to fill and send because both loo the same.

I am a new comer so i didn't have sufficient balance. How I get more points through posting. But I lacking in communication to share my opinion. Give your suggestion.

Prabhu S
    Create new thought.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.