You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Why my resource was deleted ?

Hello Editor & Webmaster,

Yesterday, I have posted a resource under the name " Syllabus for B.Sc.(Mathematics with CA) in Bharathiar University".

Inside the resource, I presented the description in two sections in my own. Section I consist of the Rules and Regulations to join this Degree course.

Section II contains the information about the syllabus of the above said course. But, My resource has been deleted. I don't know the reason, why my resource has been deleted?.

Please, the web master or editor of TSR may be given the appropriate reason for the deletion of the resource. It will be helpful to me for the better posting in future.

With regards,
    S.Manoharan,
    Actice Member , TSR.
    Hello S.Manoharan,
    I clearly mentioned the reason of the deletion in your post. The title of your post says "B.Sc.(Mathematics with CA) Syllabus In Bharathiar University, Coimbatore", but it contains lot of information other than that. It like containing 5% of information on syllabus and 95% on other details. You can simply make 4 to 5 resources from the content you have posted.

I request you to create a Gamil ID and contact me through g-talk.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.