You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Which one of the following is more profitable?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which one of the following is more profitable?'.

1.Investment in Land
    2.Investment in Gold
    3.Investment in Share Market
    4.Deposit in Bank
    5.Investment in Insurances and Mutual Fund
    hi,
    Though investment on land and real estate profits prove to be more profitable it may be only a fashion for a few years and it would be decreasing after five years and it will be a profit if you are right in chosing the right place for real estate otherwise it will be only a great loss to you. Share market is a certainity criteria. So it would be better to invest in gold rather than opting for anything else. It too earns profit for your investment it is a safe and secure criteria for investment as price of gold is never going to decrease. Though if you need short term profit go for investment in gold and lands. But opting mutual funds and share market is taking risk of your investment. Best Wishes.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

sir,

My opinion is share market investment is the best one in those five. Becouse it is stability then not concerned inflation. but gold is not like that. sharemarket investment is provide more benifits like liqudity flexible and reasonable terms. It's a successful investment regarding me.

Regards,
    Prabu S.
    Be make new thought.

Delete Attachment

In My opinion, investing in GOLD is the best way for investments. It can be treated as both property and can be encashed into hard cash whenever needed.

Investment in Land and that too in posh area in main cities or developing/under developing areas or commercial centre, can give you a best return and you can say it as a longterm investment or shorterm. But You will get better benefit on land investment.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.