You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Winner of Member of day Award (MOD) - January 2011 Winners

The first Winner of Member of day Award (MOD) is Sowmya. She scored 126 points on 04/01/2011 and stood as topper. As announced earlier the winner gets Rs.50. I'm eagerly waiting to see to more active participation from members and grad this award.

Day 1 - 04.01.2011 - Winner is Sowmya
    Day 2 - 05.01.2011 - None
    Day 3 - 06.01.2011 - None
    Day 4 - 07.01.2011 - Winner is Sowmya
    Day 5 - Day 7 / 8th Jan to 10th Jan - None
    Day 7 - 10.01.2011 - Winner is S.Manoharan His pending 3 articles on 10th Jan are worth getting 95 points.
    Day 8 - Day 11 / 11th Jan to 14th Jan- None
    Day 11 - 14.01.2011 - Winner is Kranthi Kiran
    Day 12 - Day 13 / 15th Jan to 16th Jan - None
    Day 14 - 17.01.2011 - Winner is P.S Mohamed Sadiq. He is a new member and I agree he did not post 3 resources, but have a immense talent. Tamilspider always encourages!!
    Day 15- 18.01.2011 - Winner is Babu
    Day 16- 19.01.2011 - None
    Day 17- 20.01.2011 - Winner is Babu
    Day 18- 21.01.2011 - None
    Day 19- 22.01.2011 - Winner is Ravikumar C
    Day 20- 23.01.2011 - Winner is Babu
    Day 21- 24.01.2011 - Winner is Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Day 22- 25.01.2011 - None
    Day 23- 26.01.2011 - Winner is Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Day 24- 27.01.2011 - Winner is Ravikumar C
    Day 25- 28.01.2011 - Winner is Rajaram.
    Day 26- 29.01.2011 - Winner is Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Day 27- 30.01.2011 - Winner is Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Day 28- 31.01.2011 - Winner is Ravikumar C
    Hello Sowmya,

It is great opportunity to me to wish you first for your Member of day Award in TSR. From morning I was waiting for this announcement. I got it also. You proved that you are a good contributor to TSR. I feel happy to follow you In the First Award list.

Congrats once again. Keep winning.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things.

For the first time i am coming across a award for the member of the day in a spider site. And glad to note that my fellow member Sowmya has been awarded for top scoring on 4th of this month. Hope these kinds of inducement will build this site with good reputation. New members must note this award and start contributing with full vigor .

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Kranthi Kiran

Thanks for the award. Feeling great to have it on the first day.

Thanks Ravikumar and Mohan for your wishes.

I want everyone to get participated on this concept, and I am sure you can win this one very easily. Want to see everyone on the list. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi Sowmya,

I hearty Congratulate you for the noble winner of TamilSpider award "Member of the Day".

It will be more enthusiastic for all members of this Site to make active participation themselves.

In future, I hope and believe many of our friends will win This Prize. Wish you all the best.

Wish U all happy pongal and prosperous new year.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

Member ,TSR.

Though some members are giving good performance they are failing to get the member of the day award for last two days. For the past two days none has got this award.

Day 2 - 05.01.2011 - No one
    Day 3 - 06.01.2011 - No one

Hope members are taking note of this.

K Mohan

Hi,
    Congrats Sowmya it has beeb a great participation by you for a long time. All the best for your posts and works in Tamilspider.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

Congratulations to the Winners.
    Regards,
    - Mahesh
    SpiderWorks Coordinator And Webmaster

For the past five days Sowmya has won the award twice. Its great to keep the winning spree. I think Sowmya has made her mind to excel in the performance by out beating others of this site.

Congrats to her.

K Mohan

Hi Manoharan

My hearty congratulations for you on getting Member of the Day Award. Keep up your good work. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi Sowmya,

thank u for your wishes to me for the winner of MOD on 10.1.2011.

with regards,

manoahran

Manoharan please accept my best wishes for having won the member of the day award for 10th Jan 2011. It seems our webmaster is pleased with your resources and states that three resources submitted which are in pending stage can garner 95 points and that is the great news as very few members get such huge points.

K Mohan

For the past ten days the MOD awards are in progress and only three were won so far and seven days awards gone to none. Though many members are contributing in this site, but this award has not won by anybody. But i appreciate Sowmya for winning twice and Manoharan for once this award.

K Mohan

Hi Kranthi Kiran

Congrats for getting Member of the Day Award on 14th.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

The way eight days award was not awarded to any one shows that members are not interested in such type of contest. Webmaster must try to understand this take alternate action by announcing member friendly contest.

K Mohan

Hello Mohan,
    Its not about people are not interest in this. Its just a matter of time for it getting popular. Why can't you give a try in this contest? I'm sure if one starts, many people will follow. I don't think getting 95 points is not at all a hard job.

Please let us know if you have any better idea other than partnership programme.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hello Mohan Sir,

As said by Kranthi Kiran, taking 95 points is that much easy. You know on a single day our members have taken 350 points, 400 points like that. May be they are busy right now on some personal reasons or busy as it's a festival season. We active members can participate and can won the the award. I will be so happy to see, If you get this award. Just you can try right? You are an active member at all spidersites. I know you have that ability too. So all the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hai
    Congratulations to Sowmya, Kranthi and Manoharan.

Regards
    Kavitha

hi krnthi,

congratulations to u for the winner of MOD.

with regards,

S.Manoharan
    TSR.

thanks krnthi
    i feel; immense happy in encouraging me and giving me MOD on 17/1/2011

Congrats for having won this award
    P.S Mohamed Sadiq please accept my best wishes for having won the member of the day award for the 17th Jan 2011. This shows that you have immense talent to grow in this site and make this award a stepping stone for further success.

K Mohan

Hi Mohamed Sadiq and Babu

Congrats for getting MOD Award and this shows your hard work. Being a newbie, your achievements at TSR are something really great. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Many many congratulations to sowmya, s.manoharan, mr kranthi, mohmd. And Babu. Mr Babu, you are a lead member in ISC and got member of the month award also there so I know that your performance will be great here so keep posting and earn huge money with good reputation. Tamilspider is always looking energetic members like you.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Dear members,

While see the MOD Profile. there was nobody is winner in many days. I request all the active members to post many resources. Take participate in MOD.

with regards.
    MANOHARN

Hai everybody,

As a newone in TSR these moments are very enjoyable by achieving MOD award for second time. Let me take this opportunity to give a lot of Thanks to our web Master for his valuable guidance. Also I am thinking all of you for your congrats and supports. let we have mor MOD on all upcomimg days....

Thanking You
    Babu

Thanks webmaster for giving the MOD award to me. Actually I was busy in the whole month of January in my exam so I was unable to post but now my exams are over so I expect I will win some more MOD also. Thanks all my friends of Tamilspider for their cooperation.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Thanks to Webmasters and Editors of TSR for giving the Member of the Day Award(28.01.2011) to me. I feel happy to receiving this award as first time. I will continue for the same in days to come. Its one of my achievement in TSR, becoz I newly joined in TSR in the month of 3rd January and fetch the MOD award in same month even I am not a member of any spider websites tillnow. Thanks to all contributors of TSR.

Regards,
    Rajaram.V
    I always believe on "Journey of a thousand miles, begins with single step"

Thanks Webmaster and Editor. I am very happy by getting the award. I have got 4 MOD in this month so it is double pleasure to me. If this award continues in next month then I hope I can get more than 5 MOD in that month. All members should post more to get this award.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.