You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Problem while posting a New Resource

HI Guys,

when i tried to post a new resource, i am getting a message like

Add / Edit Resource

You have several resources in pending status. Please correct the mistakes in the pending resources and re submit before you can post new resources.

Can some one please help me out and let me know how to edit my post?Thanks in advance

Hello Madhukar,
    This is only because you didn't correct the pending posts of yours. We kept 3 of your previous posts for various reasons.
    1. Consutancy contact details in chennai
    2. Evan Di Una Pethan ( Film: Vaanam)
    3. Evan Di Una Pethan ( Vaanam)

Just check the old post and learn how senior members have posted them. For example your resource on Tamil song lyrics, please post like this EvPaavakkaaikku paagarkodiyada MP3 Song From Tamil Movie Gokulam

If you clear the above resources, then you will get ant option to submit new resource.

A S Kranthi Kiran

HI kiran,

Thanks for the reply. I got what you are saying, but there is no option like EDIT in Resources. Can you please tell me.

Try to post a new resource, you will get option like "Add / Edit Resource". Please edit through it. Add me in gtalk, My ID is
    A S Kranthi Kiran

HI Kiran,

Thanks for your help.

You would have a serious pending resources which was a degrade of your position in the site for posting resources and so only you have got this message. You have to edit the resources based on the reason provided also you have to get the resources approved. You can also contact anyone of our webmaster or editors adn get your doubt clarified.

Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.