You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

Hello everyone I'm new member to this site

Dear members,

I have just joined this exciting community. I hope to have an interesting and a fruitful experience here.

I am a resident of Chennai, married, and have a boy kid at home. My hobbies include reading, web surfing, chatting, television, movies, music among others.

I aim to contribute via the various avenues provided here. It is going to be a big learning experience for me. In this endeavour, I look forward to the more experienced members and web masters for guidance and support.

Warm regards,
    Murali Krishnan
    Hi Murali,

Warm welcome to this TSR. This site is really cool one. good luck

Hello Murali Krishnan,
    Hearty welcome to TSR! The Resource section in TSR is full of knowledgeable containing various types of articles, add your knowledge to that and earn points and good cash credits. May your resource contains 100 words, but with a good keywords it is equal to many other resources. If you have any doubts, clear them in forum section or you can contact me directly. My ID is

I wish you have a happy stay and journey in TSR!!

A S Kranthi Kiran

Thank you Madhukar and Kranthi Kiran for your wishes and guidance.

Murali Krishnan warm welcome to this site and thanks for becoming member of this ever growing site. Since you belong to Chennai you can share the daily news happening there. Lively discussion on current subjects will bring good knowledge on latest events. Please make sure you are here daily.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi dears,

I am a new comer in this site. I am doing MCA. My parent is agriculturist. Short time goal is to get a job in Top IT Company. Long time goal is achieve something in innovation. I want to discover my mind power to this world. I have more interest to read articles and participate in forums but I am lacking in communication skill.

Hobby: I want serves to others those are couldn't do.

Prabhu S
    Create new thought.

Delete Attachment

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.