You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Big Problem - Why chnaged my resources points and not name in partnership Dec. 2010

Hello webmaster,

Why changed the my resources points and not name in partnership Dec. 2010?
    Please give me resons of this big scam.
    Hello Kiran Kumar,
    I think You havenot read the new partnership sharing programme. Your points from resource section is not 200 means you are not qualified for the Revenue sharing programme.
    And second thing this is not a scam so donot use like this things in a reputed site. You are a good person and you can understand the policy and rules of the site and for this your name is not in the list. Please read the new eligibility criteria for partner ship sharing programme.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

My dear Friend,

On 31 DEC. 2010, My points in resources section is 205 with all resources approved but on 02, Jan, 2011, webmaster changed points of all resources. Why webmaster changed the resources?
    I am not known.

Hello Kiran Kumar,

I reduced the points. And I did that because I had mercy on you and decided not to delete them altogether.

Your resources were previously given more points than they deserve. The editing team of TamilSpider did this because they thought you are a new member and need some encouragement. But you are not! You have been in PunjabSpider for quite a long time, you didn't leave a good reputation there.

Resource points are based on the quality of the post, which is in turn determined by detailed descriptions, good English, presentable delivery and so on. You had none. The last sentence of your last message - "I am not known." - proves your skills and ironically reveals a truth about yourself! I also doubt if your wrote the article on Pondicherry Beaches yourself. I am well familiar with your English, and being a student of English literature and language I can guarantee that you can't write that on your own. Also, most of your resources lack good descriptions. Some HTML errors are also there.

The greatest fault is, you have used external links in the main text, which should have gone in the specific reference URL box. You never cared to add the target and rel attributes too. The pipe symbol (|) is not to be used but to used it quite often. Once you were an editor of PunjabSpider. Are you not supposed to know these things?

And I didn't forget that how you copy-pasted in PunjabSpider, despite being an editor (and what you edited mostly needed to be re-edited by me) there, which was the reason of the removal of your rights there.

If we can give so many cash to so many members, why should I cheat only you? If you want to call it a scam, you are welcome; none requested you to join this site so you are free to leave at your will.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hi Kiran,

I haven't read your resources before writinh this reply but the points mentioned by Kumaraditya Sarkar seems to quite genuine as he has mentioned every point quite specifically. He hasn't just given general comments. I also know him as person and he is quite helpful and always encourage new members and gie them valid suggestions. So there is no way to doubt the credibility of Mr. Kumar.

Also from above post of yours it is clear that, you need to work on your writing skills. There are a lot of grammatical errors in you sentences, which not only decreases the value of your resource but also value of this site.

So better take care in future.

Respectful webmaster,

I know, my english is very weak and all things are right.

But This lines "And I didn't forget that how you copy-pasted in PunjabSpider, despite being an editor (and what you edited mostly needed to be re-edited by me) there, which was the reason of the removal of your rights there." are wrong. My posts are in punjabspider is approved by webmaster (Ankit). Please delete these lines.

I request to you, add my name in partnership Dec. 2010 and I improve my self as well as english

Hello everyone,

I went through all the responses. Tamilspiders has many online members every day. Because of that only this December 2010, we earned 446 $. Many new members are registering every day. This particular forum may distract them. Almost everyone knows the work of all our editors and webmasters of TSR. There is no need to raise any question towards their work and genuineness.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things.

Hello Kiran,

I am officiating as the Webmaster of PunjabSpider. Anyways leaving that site apart, I have already cleared that some resources were of no use with external links and other faults, still in spite of deleting it few points were reduced. We are here to guide you at every step but unfortunately can,t share other members hard work with you.

Please note that we have no personal hatred against you. Not against anyone. We just hate bad writers who don't learn anything even after spending a healthy time in our websites. What we have done is final, and it has been done only after prolonged internal discussions. In fact we usually publish the list right on the 1st day of the month; the delay this time was due to the discussion over your posts only.

Prove your caliber genuinely. You will earn lot more than what you missed here. Feel free to contact us whenever you require any guidance.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hello Kiran,

I think now you will be clear. I think there is still a chance for you to prove yourself. Your dedication and interest is good. If you turn it in the positive manner then you can come out as the best contributor of spiders. Please focus on developing your English and other criteria. Decisions are not made without discussions. Please understand that. After a deep analysis only this decision is made. Please do not take it in the negative way. I think you will understand and provide your cooperation.

You have a great chance to prove yourself. You can contact us if you need any guidance to improve yourself.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.