You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Partnership Shares for December 2010

December 2010 was the last month of the revenue share as announced in Become partner of TamilSpider and accordingly we are coming out with the partnership share for December 2010. This time the total revenue was $446.96 which shows TamilSpider is marching ahead with a great momentum. The credit goes to one and all! This time 7 members qualified for the Revenue Share as per the updated criteria for revenue share. Please note that this ranking may differ from the overall ranking for the month as it is based on effective points only.

1. Ravikumar C = 10% = 2011.00 Rs
    2. Vimal = 9% = 1810.00
    3. Sowmya = 8% = 1609.00
    4. Bhisma Narayan Rout = 7% = 1408.00
    5. Siyaram = 6% = 1207.00
    6. Kumaraditya Sarkar = 5% = 1006.00
    7. Kaveri Jha = 4% = 806.00

Congratulations to the winners!

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.
    Hi

I have expected $500 this time. But anyway this is not too low. Hearty congratulations to everyone, who rendered their great contributions to achieve this revenue. We still have to work more and I am sure will be reaching greater heights this year. Congrats to all winners and all members of TSR.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Happy new year to all. I am very Happy by seeing my name in partnership sharing programme and also very happy by seeing my friends and elders in this list like Ravikumar, Vimal, Sowmya madam, Kumar sir, Siyaram, Kaveri madam. I congratulate all. Hope all members will get more than this in future. God Bless you.

I saw there is some problem with kiran kumar. I request all members to respond him, cause he has not read the new partnership policy.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hello webmaster,

Why you are chnaged my resources on 2, Jan 2011 and why you are remove me to partnership Dec.2010?

Hello Kiran Kumar,

I answered you queries in this thread.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hi All,

A very happy new year to you all and congratulations to the members whose name feature in the above mentioned list. It is due to the combined effort of everybody that this site has generated sucha good revenue, and hecne i would also like to thank all the members for their active participation.

Now we can aim high and and target $1000. Even though the site is generating a steady and good reveue it would have been good if the partnership programm have been continued till march, like in many other sister sites.

None the less, congratulatuions and thank you to you all.

Hello members,

My hearty congratulations to all the winners in the December 2010 Partnership Shares programme. I feel so happy to hear that, Second time I am being in the Top list of Partnership Shares programme.

Every TSR members have to be so proud to achieve 446$ in December month. In the November 2010 TSR got only 237.97$. I have already told about this in the Comments received on new eligibility criteria for partnership share forum. This is almost a double victory for us.

Once again I thank all our webmasters and editors for their complete co operation.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things.

I heartily congratulate the following members who have earned handsome money as the share of Dec 2010 revenue.

1. Ravikumar C = 10%
    2. Vimal = 9%
    3. Sowmya = 8%
    4. Bhisma Narayan Rout = 7%
    5. Siyaram = 6%
    6. Kumaraditya Sarkar = 5%
    7. Kaveri Jha = 4

Hope this earnings will further boost your performance level here.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi,
    Iam happy to see my name this time in partnership share for the month and I also want to congratulate other members who have been also selected for partnership share. I noticed that I have scored more than Bishma Naryanan Rout last month as I have seen in the table provided by the site. Kindly reply me. I will continue posting the good resources and keep it up members and my buddies too.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

Hello Siyaram,

Please note that the ranking is made not on total points but on total effective points. Points from resources, jobs, business posts, practice test questions, tourist attraction and tour package posts are counted 100%. Points from forum are counted 50%. Polls, Poll Votes, Buddies, Communities etc are not considered. Though your total score is more than Bhisma, your effective points are less. For the same reason, Sowmya got more than both of you though in the table of total points she was behind you.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.