You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Tirunelveli

Pls any body guied me this web site.and how to make a point and make earenmoney pls tell me
    Venkatesh thanks for joining this site and Nalvaravu from my side.

This is the fastest developing spider site of ISC and this site is fully Tamil Nadu centric.

Since you are hailing from TN you can share lots of information with us and in the process score good points, grab best ranks and get handsome cash credits too.

After completing 6 months of active participation, you can apply for google adsense and get revenues through ads too.

So, read the rules and join the band wagon right now.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Venkatesh

Warm Welcome to TSR on this Great Year. This website is all about sharing your knowledge, learning from others post and earning through your contributions.

Go through these guidelines line by line to get to know about Tamilspider and how to write better articles.

1. Guidelines for Writing Better Resources
    2. Guidelines for New Members

These guidelines are self explanatory. Spend sometime going through this one will make you feel comfortable at our site.

Forget about points and be active on our site and contribute more which would automatically increases your points and earnings. Any doubts, our webmasters and editors are there to help you out. Have a nice time at Tamilspider.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.