You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Any body can guide me in this website ?how to earn money and hoe to improve ranks&points

hi friends,
    am new to Tamil spider, i have posted my business in business directory but it was deleted by our admins i don't know how to post my business successful, and at the same time anybody can guide me how to add friends,earn revenues &points, and how to increase my rank levels anyone is there!
    expect you soon!
    thank you
    regards
    kavi
    Happy New Year 2011
    Hello Kaviraj

Warm welcome to Tamilspider. It is quite obvious for any new member that as soon as they joined our site, they don't know from where to start, how to begin etc. Before making your contributions, my suggestion was to you is to go through each and every section, check out some posts which were written by our members and get some idea on how to write and what to write.

For these purposes, guidelines where given by our webmasters. So first have a look on those guidelines and then start your contributions. Just explore our sections for one or two days, you will automatically come to know how to posts and how to get points and earn.

You can read the guidelines here:
    Content Posting Guidelines
    Guidelines for New Members

Just go through each and every line of guidelines and then you may start with your work, and I assure you that you can do well. Have a good start with a New Year. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Kaviraj welcome to this site and a happy new year.

To get good points and money hard and smart work is necessary. Make a habit to visit this site daily and share something known to you or respond to other posts that is also important. Constant interaction with members will bring more confidence in you which can be used to submit more self written articles in the resource section.

The more you contribute the better you score the points and earn handsome cash credits too.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

I am also in the same dilemma. Thanks to members Sowmya and K Mohan for throwing some light on this.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.