You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Discuss: Which is the best tamil movie in the year 2010?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the best tamil movie in the year 2010?'.
    Angadi Theru had heart. Endhiran took Tamil movie to International level. Singam proved a hardcore tamil cinema still a rave among tamil fans. Vinnai Thaandi Varuvayaa, another class movie by Goutham, this time romantical. Naan Mahaan Alla was very realistic. Its very hard for me to chose the best one..

Sankaranandan thanks for becoming member here. But you made a very good post and why did you reply yourself on this post. In future let the members react to your post and then moderate it to your views.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

All films among the list are best in one or another way. But Angadi Theru is my favourite among this as it has touched my heart due to love and its sentiments. Endhiran is the most fantasic film that I have ever seen from Tamil Cinema world. Singam gives the bravity of an policeman. Vinnaithandi Varuvaya touches the sole feelings of loving souls. And, Naan Mahan Alla is a film of reality. But the list has missed one film that is Kadhal Solla Vandhaen which is the true film of love ans sensitivity. None other film is better than this in this year.Happy new Year.

Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

Angadi theru movie is a good reality movie:-) and very nice message to world:-).
    Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

According to me, I choose Angadi theru is a best film in 2010. Because it is a real story going in relevant industries. After seen this film all of our heart beats were somewhat increased due to message and content of that film.

Hi! Everybody!
    All the films are hit films in previous year!
    Especially angadi theru wow super meaning full life film!!
    Thakhs to director mr.vasanthabalan sir!!
    Main concepet of the movie pover level of people lifestyle!!
    Lot of indian politician to culprate to lak of cores in swviss bank..
    At swviss bank money get to back!!
    India become a vallarusu!!

Delete Attachment

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.