You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

3rd Test Match India vs South Africa

Whether India will win the 3rd Test Match against South Africa and win the Test Series.

Your comments are welcome to this discussion.
    In My View India Will Definitely win 3rd test with South Africa. In the Difficult Situation of 2nd Test Our Players Played so well and I think they Will also win the 3rd.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hi All,

By taking the current form of Indian team into account, I am more than certain that Indian team is going to win the third test match Vs south Africa.

India is glad with the victory in second test a durban and the next test is in capetown. All the factors that decide who wins the match is the climate and pitch conditions of that day. Hence one must be smart in winning and choosing what they have to do based the factors. Then they can win their match. But so far in last year in 17 test matches Dhoni has lost 13 tosses but some matches had been good for him. So let us expect allgood on the Indian side.

Love makes Lyf Beautiful
    Advance Happy New Year 2011

Hi Guys,

Now this Match is evenly poised. This is going to be a crucial match for Dhoni and team. As far as this match is concerned, everything depends on the 2nd day and the third days play. Nothing can be decided as of now.

But India are the favourites in winning this natch.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.