You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

Corruption king award for 2010

Helo, Can any one say who will be the king of Corruption for 2010 in India?

a)Mr.A.Raja,Ex.Telecom Minister
    b)Mr.Suresh Kalmadi,CWG
    c)Mr.Ramachandran Nair,LIC Housing
    d)Unknown name for CITI BANK
    In My View the Name Should Be Suresh calmadi Cause Every one Knows How was CWG 2010 Preparation. Thanks to the Committee who Cleared all obstacles in right time unless India would be in Shame.
    And requested to Members for Contributing their own View. This is a good forum.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hello Srinivasan ,

It is a good question. I vote for Mr. Raja. Ex. Telecom Minister. He will be the suitable to receive that award.

For your knowledge The Auditor General of India (CAG) has release the loss amount by Mr. Raja to Indian Government. How much do you know? Just INR 1,76,645 crore. You can't imagine about this economic loss to our Democratic India. Mr. Raja with his 2G spectrum Scandal make him to receive this Award.

Wishes you an Advance Happy New Year.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things.

Srinivasan thanks for initiating this discussion. For the first time in the history of India, Spectrum Raja has tought the politicians on how to indulge in largest scale corruption and naturally he must be given the King of Corruption award for the year 2010. Please join me to congratulate Raja for having ''got'' this award from this site.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

First of all, thanks to all of us who has joined for the discussion on topic of "Corruption Award for 2010". Since this a Big Current issue for our nation and it is our responsibility to show our opinion/ thoughts and share the view with each of our members of Tamil Spider to make more traffic to TSR.

I simply request to all of our MEMBERS OF TAMIL SPIDER to discuss the topics which currently affects our nation to show our protest/ opinion/ views/thoughts to know how we have affected/ hurts/ are feelings to show the Nation.

I WISH IN ADVANCE TO ALL OF OUR MEMBER FRIENDS,EDITORS AND ALL THOSE WHO WORKS FOR THIS TAMIL SPIDER

"A HAPPY AND DELIGHTFUL NEW YEAR 2011"

With Regards:
    Srinivasan

Hi,
    It is only all are frauds. Among coruption which one can be the best or worst. But totally corruption should be get rid out of India so as to India become a better nation from this new year onwards. And this too is in our hands only and if select the right person from the election the nation would be safeguarded from the corruption for a while. Else if you think there are no right persons then the best way is to biycatt the elections so that the politicians would change their path. Happy New Year India.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love Makes Lyf Beautiful.

Delete Attachment

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.