You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Point is very low in business section. Why?

Hello Webmaster and editors,

I am Kiran Kumar. Ponits is very low in business section. May i know why editor give me low point. Minimum point of 5 in business section and editor give me only 4 points. I posted various colleges in TSR below link:
    Hello Kiran Kumar,

Your posts needs self written description for few lines or minimum of 100 - 200 words with good keywords. Posts without description will not be useful for the website. Please see to it that you focus more on the SEO also. I have already sent you a message regarding this.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hi Kiran Kumar,

AS explained by our editor above that the focus is on self written and SEO optimized posts. So your post must be self written having good explanation of information about that particular business.

Not only thia it also has to be SEO optimized, so that it appears in search engine results when somebody searches for that particular business.

I am sure you understand and will work towards achieving this.

To score more points in business sections certain words must be added on your own on the articles published. The better the description the more points you will score.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Kiran Kumar,
    There is no such minimum points in sections. We always encourage new members giving more points and good cash credits. But i request not to take this as granted. If we take your posts about colleges, nothing is written in your own words. We expect minimum 150-250 words written on your own. This can be useful to you as well as to the site.

Feel free to ping me if you have any queries.

A S Kranthi Kiran

I too want to support your cause. Only if the post is about some factory or educational institutions some details can vary else at most of the times the details for most of the posts are similar and resembling. Hence I request the webmaster to make that minimumpoints for a business post is 5 points and fixed and the cash credits can vary based on its importance.

Love Makes Lyf Beautiful.
    Advance Happy New Year 2011

Hello Mr Siyaram,
    Through I am not a Webmaster But In My View It is impossible to give fixed Points and Cash Credits. If we Do So then Spamming will also increase. If we Fix the Point then a Active Member will not want to post with good keywords and More Details, All will want to post more for increase points. So Better is Post Well and Get Well.
    Thank You

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hello Bhisma Narayan Rout,

Check my business post, I post h2, b, proper headings, html tags, address, etc. My post give at least 7-8 point basically but Give only 4 point..

Yes, You are True But there are Lack of Self Written Content. You Just Posting the Courses available in this College, Address etc.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hi All,

I think there is a lot of debate going on the points allocated in certain sections. If you people have read the posting guidelines it is clearly written there that the content must be self written.

For example if you are posting in business directory section Though the details will be same whoever posts but what will be unique is how you describe those details in your own words.

So if you start using your own words, it will help you in many ways
    1)You may get more points.
    2)You may even get more cash credits.
    3)It will improve your written English skills.
    4)You will have a good chance of earning from adsense also, as genuine self written posts with good use of keywords are given a priority in google search.

So better start using your own words and reap the above mentioned benefits.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.