You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Discuss: Whom are you giving gifts this christmas

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Whom are you giving gifts this christmas'.
    Hi,
    I am not a christian for celebrating christmas but I am eager to celebrate as my family wishes me not to do so. And this time I am having a special surprise to my lover which I am thinking whether to deliver it in Christmas Day or New year day or some other day. All TSR members merry Xmas

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf beautiful.

Hi siyaram,

It is not necessary to be Christian to celebrate Christmas or give gift to somebody. It not about following rituals. It is just about having a good time with family and friends and making them feel special by giving them gifts.

Also it help bring people together. And I am glad to know that you are planning to give some gifts to somebody(And that somebody is very special to you as you mentioned). So best of luck that may you be able to surprise her.

Hi Vimal,

I am dead against to the religion. Hidu,Muslim and Cristian all are basically people.

Why we have to separate these things. All are our brothers and sisters.

All people should share their religion festivals and functions to all the people in friendly manner.

Everyone should call and invite their friends to their home for the various functions in various occasions irrespective of their religion they belongs to.

I need to improve this culture. This only culture will be good for our bright future.

With regards,
    MAno

Hi S.Manoharan,

I could not get what are trying to tell by taking my name while addressing. I also have mentioned the same thing in my reply above. I doubt you have got a wrong message by reading my reply. I just replied because I thought you have got a wrong message.

And I also agree witrh with your view that we should celebrate all the festivals with eqaul enthusiasm and vigour.

I think rather giving receiving gifts from some loved ones on this occasion always gives a sense of satisfaction and that is always memorable. And Christmas and new year are the right time to receive such gifts from even strangers.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

I gave gifts to my son, both for Christmas and new year eve. Gifts enhances the bond of love and the memories are cherished for a long time.

Ward regards,
    Murali Krishnan.

Hi Murali Krishnan,

Nice to know that you gave gifts to you son and made him feel special. Yes, you are right that these small things enhance the bond of love. And these are the moments we cherish when we grow old.

Also Please wish him happy new year from my side also. Wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous new year.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.