You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ruling party Tamilnadu

2G spectrum alligation

Hi friends,

I just believe there is some mutual understanding in between neera radia and Kanimozhi in the 2G spectrum. Please share your opinion in this forum.

with regards,

manoharan
    Its definetly a BIG Scam swindled by BIG names in Political,Business& Bureacrats and supported by Aam Admi Govt in Centre and State.

Hi All,

I agree with Srinivasan this is a big scam and covering some big names. And as the investigation is progressing everyday new names are coming to the scene. So in my view it will be pretty immature so say something now as the ball game is changing every now and then.

Earlier the focus was on A. Raja. Now the focus is on Radia. Who knows who comes to picture tommorow.

Now on kanimozi and Dayalu ammal and kalaignar tv..next ,if it goes properly ,it will reach kalaignar and Sonia .Will it go?Marx told that govt is nothing but the agent for the powerful dominating men who have the wealth in their control of the society and it will do the good for them only ..now it is proved..long live democracy

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.