You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

HI Guys

Hi Guys. This is Madhukar from Chennai. I have done my in Mathematics and now working as a QAP in a pvt concern. I am new to this site and really looking forward to contribute as much as i can to TSR. Thanks

Welcome to TSR Madhukar,
    TSR is also looking for Writers like You, So You Contribute As much as you can. But they should be self Written. You Can also join Orissa Spider. In December Orissa Spider is Sharing its Revenue in Percentage Wise but from Jan 2011 it will Share 50% of its revenue with members, So as much as you Contribute that You receive. Best of Luck

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

HI Bhisma,

Thanks. I will surely contribute as much as i can.

Hello Madhukar,

A warm welcome to TamilSpider. Go through the Guidelines thoroughly to make sure you do not miss any guideline and can optimize your post for the search engines as well as for cash credits and revenue. Looking forward to your active contribution in this website,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hi Madhukar,

Welcome to this very good site where you acn learn many things and along with learning and sharing your knowlwdge you can even earna decent pocket money. Also before procceding further, I would also request you to please read the guidelenes first as mentioned by our webmaster Kumar.

Also I would like to wish you happy journey in this site.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.