You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Be Simple and Sample

Hi,This s Preethi,I would like to join in Tamilspider.com
    Hi preethi,

Warm welcome to Tamilspide.com. Do u know? It is an wonderful website for doing lot of things and earn more money. Just be happy and relax by
    posting your Messages, Articles,Business posts,Job availability and others in this website.

It is very easy by posting all the things what u r having. Just go through the guidelines by the Tamilspider.com. Also you can share your doubts with the members of this site by forum messages.

you can also ask the doubts with web master and editors of this site. They will give enough guidelines and suggestions what you need.

Please be here. Be a partner in this site.

wish you all the best and good luck>

with regards,
    Mano

Hi Preethi,

I would like to welcome you on behalf of all the members of TSR to this very good educational site, where you can laerna lot of things. This site ia a mini encyclopedia.

Not only you learn from this, but you can also earn a good amount of poacket money by sharing your knowledge with the site. If you want to know more about how to share your knowledge and earn some pocket money, you can read the posting guideliens, which is the first article of this forum section.

If you still have any doubts, you are free to post you query here anytime. Wish you a happy journey at TSR.

Hello Preethi thanks for becoming member here and i warmly welcome you to this forum. Visit this site and share your knowledge on known and unknown things. If you have any information share with pride and if you want to know something please post the demand here and we will try to respond in good manner. And i liked your header which states that be simple and sample. Great thought.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi preethi,
    Welcome to TSR. I am glad to invite you to TSR on the behalf of all our members. I am sure that you would have a good active participation in TSR. Post only good quality resources. Please follow the posting guidelines while posting resources and go through the Partnership Share program. If you have an active participation you can win a lot of points and cash credits too. But Avoid posting copied contetns from other websites or resources. First upload your real profile photo so that you can have a quick 50 points. All the Best for your active participation.

Regards,
    SIyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful.
    Puthandu Dhina Nal Vazhthukkal.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.