You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Be carefull on your mails regarding scams

Dear All

Last week i was received one mail regarding Lottery prices of 75000 us dollers .,And jjob oppertunity ion Maruthi suzuki Pls see the web site address and respose for the mail it fully scams be careful to treat like this mail.
    Gopalakrishnan thanks for alerting us. Yes we keep on receiving fake mails on job opportunities which are not real. Please do not carried away with such fake mails and always verify the facts and respond with care after double checking.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Gopal,

This type of mail are certainly have become common these days and I also get around 5 of these mails monthly. These mails which promise you a large sum of money are called Nigerian Fraud, as they originate mostly from Nigeria, and a lot of people specially older ones have fallen prey to it by providing their bank details.

So I also request everybody to delete such as soon as you receive, don't even think that it can be real. No one is fool to give such large sums of money to you. So just apply you brain and delete them.

hai thanks for the information friend.....

Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

Thanks Gopalakrishnan for sharing this valuable information with us. Now a days spamming mails are going day by day. I am getting this type of mails at least one daily, and one thing now they are also tring to fool people by addressing them as RBI employees or agents. All people should not that RBI never acts like a agency for transferring of other individuals funds so if any body is getting this type of mail then don't delete it but report about this spam mails to appropriate authority so that our govt can take necessary actions for prevention of spam mails.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.