You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Tuticorin

Improve infrastructure in Tuticorin

Gentleman,

I am from Tuticorin, I love my place and i love to be because tuticorin is a place of workship where we have chatholic chruches. But there should be some improvement to be made in tuticorin. As it became and Coorpation it should improved more.
    Roads Should be properly laid and constructed. This road construction project should alloted to able and expeerienced and "MOST IMPORTANT IS UNCORRUPTED" company. Otherwise they will show their corruption in the roads also.

2. Parkings should be made more spacish in order to aviod traffic jams.

The tamilnadu government and Tuticorin Municiplaty has to make necessary steps to develop the city.

Regards
    Endru Jai
    Hi,
    The government has to take steps to improve the infrastructure of all the city's and town's as they at their stake today. But at Tuticorin and Virudhunagar district it is at the peak. One has to search for roads and hurrily bury for water. The town has to reconstructed in the means of road, water facilities, street lights and the respective MLA's and the officers should not only notice it but have to make some actions.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.