You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Became Diamond level Member - Ravikumar C

Hi Everyone,

I am very happy to become one of the Diamond member of TSR. I have joined in TSR on 10/23/2010. From that day onwards I got tremendous motivation from Dr. Sanjeev Sir and Immediate responses and suggestions received from webmasters Kranthikiran and Balasubramanian . I thank all the Webmasters and Editors of TSR.

I must give my special thanks to Sowmya for her inspiration in resources and business directory posts. Always, I say that I learnt many things from You. Thank You so much.

And I thank all the members of TSR for your continuous co operation. All the best to all the new members of TSR.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things.
    Hi Ravikumar

Congrats!! Extremely happy to see you at this level and I was waiting for this day to wish you first in this thread.
    Thanks for mentioning my name but it's your mere hard work and dedication had made you to achieve this level so soon.

A word for new members, you can take Mr.Ravikumar as an example, at the beginning he struggled a lot. Many of his postings got rejected or points reduced like that. But he has not even uttered a word or raised his voice against it. Instead he took it in the right angle and improved himself with the help of webmasters and editors and he has marked his victory as he is maintaining his Rank no.1 till date.

Ravikumar, I am sure, we are going to see you as our first platinum member of our site. All the best and once again my heartiest congratulations to you.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Ravi Kumar please accept my best wishes for having become the diamond of this esteemed site. Your smart work have proved that sustained contribution can get laurels at short interval.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi,

Sowmya and Mohan sir , Thanks for your appreciation and wishes. As sowmya said I will try more to get the new staus in TSR.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things.

Congratulation Mr Ravikumar for being the diamond level in tamilspider.com.You are posting well constantly which is not only beneficial for you but for the site also.We are really watching for your wonderful posts.I also request you to join orissa spider.by getting you our site will be more popular.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hi Bhisma Narayan Rout ,

Thanks for your compliment and your invitation to OrissaSpider. Really I am very happy by your Invitation. Recently I have joined in ChennaiSpider and about to reach Gold level there. Joining in all the spider networks is very easy. As you know getting a good position is very hard. I am keeping on trying for that.

In my view "For targets there are no limits" and we are "Born for greater things". So very soon I will accept your invitation and join in that.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things.

Hi Ravi,

Accept my heartiest congratulations. I have seen that you are one of the constant and key contributor towards this site. So this achievement was just around was just a matter of time when you will achieve this. And finally you have done that.

Keep continuing your good work and in near future see you at platinum label.

hi,
    All the Best Ravikumar and I wish you to achieve some more achievements and become a prosperous member of TSR

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

hi
    Ravi kumar best whishes be in rank one but it was continue at all time dont lose your position. be confident & go head.

Hi Vimal , Siyaram and Gopalakrishnan,

Thanks for your wishes and your worth full suggestions. I will try my level best to keep my position in TSR.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things.

Hello Ravikumar
    Congratulations for coming in the diamond level. There are many diamond members, but I think you reached the level in shortest period. Another great thing in you I observed that you are very quick learner.

Though we all are in learning phase, but you responded, applied and admired the thing you learned and that is why you are one of the most successful member of TSR at present. I am sure you will continue to lead the table and side by side mentor the newbies to reach the same height and success.

Join spider sites to earn more

Hello Dr.Sanjeev sir,

I am very happy to hear wishes from you. Still I remember our first chatting where you motivated me in the positive way. That helped me lot. Along with that our webmasters Kranthikiran and Bala gave complete training about postings. Thanks for your wishes sir. I will do the best.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.