You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Where Can I information About Editors at TSR

Hi Friends,

I want to know which editor is responsible for editing which section. Please tell me where can I find this information.
    Hello,

All the editors and Webmasters can edit all sections randomly, and they do edit so. There is no discrimination as such. For example, an article can be edited by our Webmaster Kranthi Kiran and the very next article can be edited by our editor Balasubramanian S. Do you have any particular issue to come up with? If so, you can feel free to come out with it here in Forum.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hi Kumar,

Thank you very much for such quick reply to this thread. Actually I wanted to know this because, whom to contact if I have certain issues in certain section. For example, I had posted one problem related to my resource in the forum section but I didn't get any reply from any of the editors, That why I wanted to know, who is responsible for editing what, so that I can also contact him personally, if there is any issue.

Thanks again

Vimal if you have any doubt you can post the question here and every one including webmaster and editors will respond. You need not contact them directly or bother them.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Mohan,

Thank you for replying. I understand your concern. But point is that editors and webmasters are also normal people who might be busy in their work. And even if they are active at TSR one particulat thread might have escaped their eyes. Also I am sure thaey will not know the seriousness of problem unless they read particular thread.

For example I posted this thread some days back
    http://www.tamilspider.com/forum/837-I-think-my-post-shifted-from-resource-forum.aspx

But none of the editors replied. So what do you expect me do now. And will I be doing something wrong if I contact them directly. And as far as I understand they are her for us us only, to help us out and to guide us.

Any way your concern was highly appriciated.

Hello Vimal,

I could understand your problem. You could find the details of our editors and webmasters in the link Editors. When I joined in TSR lot of resources are rejected due to quality. Patience is very important Vimal. All our editors and webmasters will respond immediately. When they delay there will be some reason. I think you are cool now. They are for us only. They guide us in a proper way. Your postings are good. Follow the suggestions from our webmasters. Very soon you will be shining in TSR.

All the best.

Ravikumar C
    Born for greater things.

Hi Ravi,

Thanks a lot for the words of motivation and undestanding my problem. Yes, I also think that might be some quality issues but that need to be communicated to us as we are not professionals. If our mistakes are not communicated to us then how will we come to know about our mistakes and will continue to repeat those same mistakes in future unknowingly. Also if we come to know about our mistakes on time we will not repeat them in future and certainly we will improve with time.

Also I know that Editors are only human and they have their own work to do in addition to editing articles. But they see any member doing any mistake unknowingly they need to communicate them on time to avoid those mistake in future and to improve the quality of site.

Thanks and Regards

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.