You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

I think my post is shifted from resource to forum

HI Editors,

I think my post have been shifted from resource to forum. I remember posting my article in Resource section(forgive me if I am wrong). But it is now present in forum section. The problem with this is that all the HTML tags are present as it is. Also I attached some images to guide the new members but now only their HTML code and images are gone.

Editors please let me know that did I by mistake submitted it in forum section (because I remember posting my article in Resource section) or you have put it in forum section. If I, by mistake submitted it in forum section then I want your permission to remove it from there and post it in resource section. Bu if you had changed the section, then I want to bring to your attention that the post has completely lost its meaning without images.

The URL is
    http://www.tamilspider.com/forum/836-How-Edit-your-resources-or-Articles.aspx

Hoping to hear from you.
    Hello Vimal
    I think any information regarding site is best suited at forum as it is more useful for in house members. Resources are maximally viewed by guest traffic who are not much concerned about how to edit or correct posts here.

Kaveri Jha

Vimal nothing wrong if the resource is shifted to forum section. In fact forum is the best place to discuss your resource thread bare. However its for the first time i am hearing a resource has been shifted to forum section. May i have the clarification from the editors please.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi All,

I have too seen this for the first time that's why in the heading I have written "I think", because there is still little bit doubt in me that did I posted them at correct place. But still I am 99% sure that I posted them in resource section.

As Kaveri and Mr. Mohan suggested that this information is best suited in forum section. They may be correct up to certain extent but I beg to differ from them. Forum is the section to discuss things related to site, but resource is the section where all the information is. And this post is information that is why I posted it there.

Also I have seen resources like this(Which are specific to this site) posted in the resource section by senior members like Adding Photo to your Resource in TSR and How to Attach Images to TamilSpider. That's whay I posted it there.

Also my this particular article has lost all its meaning without proper images because this article was supposed to be pictorial guide to the new members because pictures worth a thousand words.

Thanks and Regards

Vimal if you are so sure that your article is such important and educate us with pictorial guide then why dont you resubmit them again for approval. If the original is already there then this duplicate will be delated naturally.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Mohan,

I am not saying that my article is very much important but yes it can be of use for new members. And as far as question of originality is concerned, it is definitely in my own words and is original.

I raised this issue here because I just wanted to hear from Editors that why it is shifted here. And I I again submit it in resource section with this article present here, there might be chance of rejection, if the editors have not read my this particular thread.

If you could just help me with information about editors who look after forum and resource then I could contact them via personal message.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.