You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

I have noticed drastic reduction in points in various sections

Hi All,

Like I mentioned above that I have noticed drastic reduction in points in various sections. Earlier a posting in business section used to provide nearly 10 points, but now it is giving just 1 point. Can any one tell me reason please.

Similar is the case in resource section also.
    Yes Vimal the points giving system in this system has changed. The default point for questions is three but actual point given is one. Only our webmaster can clarify this difference.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Webmasters,

Please clear this new implementation or change in awarding points. Even replying to a forum thread is yielding more points than posting a resource under education section or posting under business directories. Till 2 days back those kind of articles were given good points, but what have changed in these two days I don't know.

Hoping to hear from you.

I am Agree with you Mr Vimal,
    The Points from Bank posts are Coming 1 so I came to the level silver ,Please Webmaster Clarify it.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

The business posts lacks description. There should be some self written descriptions for the business post to make it eligible for the points allocation. Focus on bigger description and with good keywords while posting business.

And one more thing. Also please verify whether the business post that you make is already posted by some other member.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Yes This Is Right But the points should not be minimized to Point 1 cause like these posts Previous members were earning 4/6 points and also 1 rupee.You Stop to give money thats ok,You Gave only 3 points thats ok,But Now You are Giving 1 point.This will make members for leaving the site.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hello Bhisma Narayan Rout
    I think this step will make member to learn and may motivate them to post better than to run away. Ultimately all members wants adsense approval for which good posts are mandatory.

Kaveri Jha

Hi All,

I agree with all the senior members but in my opinion Awarding just one point is not fair enough. Even replying to a forum post gives more points than the business post.

Also when a person come to this site looking for a information about a bank(for example), the main things which is looking for its, phone number, Email id, Location, IFS code , Branch code etc, which are already there. Then what more information can we put there.

I request senior members to guide us in this regard so that our posts can be more valuable.

Please don't think that I am complaining. Its just my opinion and just want to improve the quality of my posts which editors and senior members can better suggest.

Thanks and Regards.

Hello members,
    I don't know why you people are only cocentrating only on banks? And there are so many duplicate posts. We are very happy to give more points and case credits if the has good description in it!
    We are not in a position to loose the credibitlty that we got in the past one year.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Kranthi,

Thank you for your reply. We will definitely concentrate in other area if we get enough information about it.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.