You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Need clarification in participating partnership share program

Hi forums.

Any one can give the guidelines to me the followings:

* Minimum Level of recognition for the participation in the Partnership Share Program.

* Effective participation in all aspects of Tamil Spider activities.

* How to Get money From Tamil Spider web site.

* How to Contact others in this site.

With regards.

Active Member of TSR.
    Hello Mr S. Manoharan,
    I am Giving Answers of Your Questions,Please Note Carefully

Minimum Level of recognition for the participation in the Partnership Share Program in Tamil Spider

a)Minimum effective points Should 350 from Which 200 points Should Compulsory in Resource.It Means You Should Earn Totally 350 Points and From the 350 Points 200 Should be From Resource.
    b)You Should get position among the top 10 Contributors of the Site for this month.

Ques 2)I Cannot Answer the question cause I am not able to understand it.

How to Get money From Tamil Spider web site

Post self-written articles in the Resources section

: You can write on any topic and put it in the correct category in Articles or other appropriate category. Make sure that each article is self-written and does not contain copy-pasted content from any site or printed matter.
    Cash credits: Re.1/ - to Rs.100/- and Point Credit 1 to 50

Post information in the Business Directory

: There are many categories in this section – restaurants, hotels, shops, hospitals, etc.
    Cash credits: Half or One-third of the points awarded, depending on the post.

Answer to the threads in Forum

:You Can Get Good Cash Credits for Answering Threads or Creating Threads in Forum.

By Posting Best Tourist Places

You Can Get Good Money from the Site.

When Your Earning Reaches Rs1000 You Can Get the Money By Cheque or By Bank Transfer.

How to Contact others in Tamil Spider

You Can Contact any Member of the Site by Clicking on "Contact" link From the Members Profile Page.If You are Silver or Bronze Level Member then There is a limitation for Contacting others.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hi Manoharn,

I think after reding the above reply all you doubts have been cleared. Our friend Bhisma Narayan Routm has explained in a very nice way not only the requred criteria for eligibility in Partnership of this site. But several other as well. I think these things these things will be of great help to you.

Any ways If you still have any doubts juat feel free to contact us or raise that question in the Forun section. Definately one of us will answer. Looking forward to your active participation.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.