You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group discussion

2g spectrum issue

Hi Friends, How many of them agree with the recent CBI raids in all realtive/freinds places of Mr.Raja is "EYEWASH"?
    hello Friends,

I think it may not be the eyewash. there may be some action among this issue in future.

with regards,

The raids were conducted after 2 years the issue surfaced. It is enough time to wipe out any traces of misconduct for any alleged offender. So, I doubt what CBI is going to achieve through these raids. I would be surprised if anything comes out of it.

CBI is used for political purpose by the central govts.This has many proofs .So it did not move an inch forward for two years on 2G .Now the relentless fight of opposition parties and supreme court intervention only pushed CBI to raid.Raid itself will not show it is taking actions properly.We can watch that after Kalaignar TV called to search it ,CBI went there.It can collect ,enquire,analyse and find the culprits .Then it can be used for for their political gains.It will blackmail DMK to give share in cabinet or more seats in TN assembly.After the election Kalaignar will show his real face against cong for puuting Raja in prison and withdraw support for central govt.At that time cong will use CBI findings to woo the support of AIADMK and again torture RAJA and Kanimozi or kalaignar himself.So there is no any purity behind the raids we can appreciate

My thought is, This mayn't be a eye wash. Why because the DMK parties is in wavering mind. That means DMK loosing their strength in bublic and
    also Congress. It is main draw back to A.Rasa. So this ride must be create a some evidence against Rasa.
    So this was not a eye wash drama.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.