You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Avoid some ads.

Hi sirs,
    At sometimes in TSR and other partner sites we could see some obsene ads.Kindly take some actions to avoid it.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful.
    Yes Siyaram i fully agree with you that some third rate ads being advertised here which is in bad taste and even spoil the image of this site. Ours is the best site with all informations and we can always expect good ads and not cheap ads line Tamil sex movies, Sexy Indian tamil girls , Desi hot, sexy masala.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi

Before approval of resources it was like that and once if our resources are submitted and approved, you will not get these sort of ads. You can very well check out your resources, after approval the ads supplied would be entirely based on keywords you have used on your resources. So only we have to use good keywords in our resources.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Dear Sowmya Mam,
    Here Ads means the tags by Asterpix.com,Which are appearing at the middle and lower of every page.
    See this Screenshot

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Delete Attachment

Hello Bhisma Narayan

You have taken the screenshot of Business posting on Thondi Branch of State Bank Ramanathapuram. Please refer my screenshot on the same business posting of Thondi Branch of SBI Ramanathapuram. Just open your screen shot on one window and my screen shot on another window and compare it. Got the difference. The screenshot you have taken is just immediately after posting of the resource or before approval. But the screenshot which I have included is of the same posting after a few hours or after approval. Hope by now your doubts are clarified.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Delete Attachment

Yes Mam,
    I got my Doubt but My Question is Will it appear when Visitors are visiting this site,Cause if a aged person see them, then In his mind a bad impression will be created for Tamil Spider.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hello Bhisma Narayan

Your concern for our site is great. Generally ads will be supplied after it got indexed on google. But meantime as you said these ads will appear for just sometime only. We can't avoid this one. But just note one thing, our site is a reputed one and well scrutinized, strictly edited and no one can pose a negative remark on our site. The visitors can understand this one, on the go.

Just through our effective posting by making use of good keywords and by providing more relevant information on the subject, they would get a good remark on our posting than concentrating more on ads like these. And after getting indexed then naturally the ads supplied would be more relevant and a good one.

That's why our webmasters and editors are keep on saying and instructing us to post an article especially on business post with more detailed information. That's why our points on business posting are getting reduced. So we have to make a note on that.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi All,

Very nice observation by you all and a nice suggestion too to remove these kind of ads, as they can harm the repuation of TSR as an educational site.

So better to do something to avoid these kind of ads being displayed on our webpages.

Asterpix ads choose some keywords of the post, if your post contains such words, it will appear in the text ads. In general when a post is new asterpix usually put keywords on their own keeping in mind about the most searched words.

@ Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Your concern for the site is appreciable, but nothing to worry as when a traffic comes to our posts, they come by using keywords in search engine and at that time ads are placed accordingly, so there is no question of having any bad impression.

Kaveri Jha

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.