You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Dharmapuri

Hello I'm Silambnarasan new member to this site Please giude me

Hello everyone,
    I'm Silambnarasan.N new member to this site! I have some quires. How invite to my friends ? how to get more points?

1)How to Invite Friends to

Invite from your personal Email

Login to your email account and send the following URL with a small personal message suggesting them to join this site:
    When anyone click on your referral URL and join us, you are eligible for rewards and referral bonus from us.

You may customize and send the following message to your friends using your own email:

If you like to post content online, you may want to try

The most attractive feature of the site is, it has a revenue sharing program in association with Google. When you post any content or share your knowledge through various sections like Discussion Forums, 90% of the revenue generated from Google Advertisement in those pages are shared with the authors. Since the revenue sharing program is approved by Google and the revenue is paid to members directly by Google as per AdSense policies, this is a very reliable program. In addition, this site pays and offers various prizes for posting good content.

If you plan to join this site, please use my user id as the referrer since I will get credited for it.

My user id: silambarasan

2)How to Get More Points in

1. Post self-written articles in the Resources section: You can write on any topic and put it in the correct category in Articles or other appropriate category. Make sure that each article is self-written and does not contain copy-pasted content from any site or printed matter.
    Cash credits: Re.1/ - to Rs.100/- and Point Credit 1 to 50

2. Post information in the Business Directory: There are many categories in this section – restaurants, hotels, shops, hospitals, etc.
    Cash credits: Half or One-third of the points awarded, depending on the post.

3.Answer to the threads in Forum:You Can Get Good Cash Credits for Answering Threads or Creating Threads in Forum.

4.Upload Photos in Gallery:You Can Get 2 Points per Photo Upload in Gallery Section of TS.

5.Besides these Important Links You Can Also Get Points for the Following things.
    Add a Buddy 1 point
    Refer a Friend 25 points
    Bookmarks 2 points
    Bookmarks Comments 1 point
    Videos 2 points
    Jobs 5 points
    Tags 0.25 points
    Join a Community 5 points (Max 250)
    Polls 5 points
    Poll Votes 1 point

Thank You

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hi Silambnarasan,
    I glad to welcome you to TSR. TSR is site for posting things what ever you know about Tamil nadu in a correct way and in an attractive manner. You have to be carefull in whatever things you post.You should avoid posting copied contents as it would destroycyou individuality and it will make you not to participate in Partnership Share Program Through which you have a sum of money each month based on active your active participation.

Before starting to post resources please read the Guidelines for posting and other related messages. You can quickly earn 50 points by Uploading your real profile photo.Do it right now!Next is that you should post best resources and it would be good if you post some current Topics.

While posting of resources you should be aware of you content and should have Keywords in it as Keywords are the life to your resources.You should give suitable titles and sub-titles to your resources and you can upload images regarding you post but not more than two to make it tidy.

To have a partnership share your minimum eligibility criteria is to score a minimum of 200 points from the resources section and 350 points as a total each month.If you do this you can participate in Partnership share Program.Once You have good quality postings you will be qualified to post in classifieds, Tour packages etc.,

You can also invite your frinds to join this by sending your referral link to your friends and the money they earn gives you a part of it.

All the best for your active participation.

Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

Silambarasan thanks for becoming member of this site and you made a good decision to join this site. Since its a developing portal, there is lot of scope for development. Visit this site daily and participate in the forum and also contribute good self written articles on Tamil Nadu and earn good cash credits and points too.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Silambnarasan,

Nice to see new people like you joining everyday and tarnsforming TSR in a big eduactional soial network. You asked taht how to proceed and How to earm more and more points at TSR. After looking at the above replies I think your queries must have been answered.

Here members are very helpful and always available to help new members. If you have any doubye feel free to contact.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.