You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Why I am Receiving Low Cash Credits and Points?

Dear Editor,
    Can You tell my Why I am Receiving Low Cash Credits and Points from my Recent two or Three Business Posts.For Example for a similar type of Bank post I got 6 ponts and 2 Rupees but now I am getting only 4 points and 1 Cash Credits so please tell me What is my mistake or What should be mentioned in the Post.

These are the URL of Such low point and low cash Credit Posts.

Good Points and Good Cash Credit Post Example:-
    This is because you are giving same description in all your posts. I have seen same two lines Are you looking for the details of (Bank name and branch) Branch in Tuticorin? here are the details of it.

Please correct all your old posts, otherwise search engine may may consider it as spam.

Join spider sites to earn more

Ok Sir I will Correct in all my Future Posts.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hi Sanjeev sir,

Thankyou very much for guiding Bhisma Narayan Rout. I think like him many mambers not know how to do do things correctly as they are not professionals. So in my opinion if Editors or senior members find such mistakes they should guide the new members rather than just disqualifying their resources or giving them low points.

Because even though their resource sre not fine tuned they have spent an equal amout of time in gathering those information. It is just taht they lack "How to present that information". So I think new members must be guided on these things.

Thanks and Regards

Thank You Vimal for Reply and Guidance
    You are Rigt that Editors and Webmasters should guide the New Members.Mr Kranthi of this site Webmaster also Gave some Guidance to me Which are helpful not in this site only but for every Website.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.