You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group discussion

Comments recieved on new eligibility criteria for partnership share

We have received few comments on new eligibility criteria for partnership share which is minimum 350 effective points with compulsory 200 points in resource. I am almost sure that we are at a level that we will certainly earn more than 400$ revenue, so the topper will get 10% ie 40$ means about 1800 Rs and even the 10th member will get more than 180 Rs as bonus share. Now even if we consider 10th share holder to get 200 points you need to post 8 good resources if average points in each resource is 25. So at the end of the month your resource is getting about 25Rs just as bonus share apart from your cash credit on that resource. I think this is pretty good amount.

Further resources and business posts, tourist spot posts etc are main revenue earner so if we concentrate on those sections, we will be in better position in future.

Share your comments. I am sure I am able to convince you all.
    Hello Sanjeev Sir

I fully agree with your words. If we don't have these criteria, no one will be motivated to write more. In order to become eligible for partnership share one has to write quality resources. More number of resources means more number of traffic to our site which eventually increases site's revenue, thereby members are benefited.

Nowadays I am able to see our articles being indexed on the first two pages of google and I can able to see a lot of visitors on our site. I think these are all due to recent changes we have made at Tamilspider. Really I am happy about this.

Hi sir,

You are absolutely correct. Getting 350 effective points with compulsory 200 points in resource Section is very easy if we concentrate on current topics in Tamilnadu. Little hard work is enough to achieve the first position. Now we have more members and many new members joining everyday, which will increase TSR adsense revenue to peak value.

Tamilspider received in October month - 202.18$

Tamilspider received in November month - 237.97$.

Tamilspider will receive in December month – 400 $ - 500$.

So , Nothing is impossible. We can do it This month.

Ravikumar C
    Born for Greater Things.

New eligibility criteria for earning partnership share has been noted. And it seems the criteria is acceptable to all. Hope members who joined us newly will benefit from this.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

hi sir,
    I too agree with your post and Now, I understand that getting 200 points out of resources is not big job.And this eligibility invokes me for active participation and so as for others.And I feel great to say that at some times we can see that the resources of TSR are at the first position in the google search list for parritcular topics and the credit goes to all our members.

I am eager to join Kontera piblishing network.I am doubtful about whether I need to own a website or I can just refer TSR. Kindly give me guidelines

Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

Hi sir,

Reply whether the partnership share program is considered by including the points from Awards and Credits or does not.Expecting your reply.

Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

Hello Siyaram,
    In My View Points from Awards and Credits are not Considering at Partnership Share Program.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hi Sanjeev sir,

It was nice to haer from you on this matter as many members have raised concerns on this issue. Though your point is correct but I think for those whose are not regular at TSR and are only able to spend their time in free hours as many of them are students, for them it may be a difficult task.

But if we consider regular members who even spend one or two hours at TSR, for them it is not that a big task. And now I think after hearing from you members will contribute more actively towards the TSR.

Thanks and Regards

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.