You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines

Any member posting copied contents will not be eligible for partnership share

As announced several times, I want to remind all members that any one posting copied contents at any section will not be allowed to participate in partnership program and this applies not only to Tamilspider but also other partner sites where this program is implemented.

I will be glad in giving more points for a good posts but irrelevant and badly written and copied posts will be dealt strictly.
    Hi Sanjeev sir,

Thank you very much for reminding the members that there is no place for members who post copied contents. And that is right too. But there can be cases where a member unknowingly due to his/her ignorance have submitted a copied content.

So In my opinion they must be warned first and they should be given a chance to mend their ways and cotribute in a constructive way towards the development of TSR in big educational encyclopedia rather than just abonding them. Because the members who join the site are not professionals rather they are just students, housewife or even retired people who don't have much knowlwdge about copyright violation.

So I think this is a very nice move by Sandy sir maintain the uniqueness of this site.

Thanks and Regards

And that is the good decision. Often new members in the urgency of poling up ranks and earnings resort to copy paste work. But our editors are very alert and wont allow any copied content for approval. And i think this is the first spider site come up with good idea.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Mohan,

I completely agree with you and this decision by Sandy sir. But here my view point is that it is better to convert a bad member into a good member rather than restricting him or disowning him.

Yes, Right Vimal
    It is better than converting a spammer in to a good member cause for becoming a spammer effort also needed so By true guidance it is possible.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.