You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Lets change the logo

Hi,

I am here to inform the members to request for change in <b>logo</b> of Tamilspider network which appears in the title bar of the tab. It seems that the logo is same forboth Andhra spider and tamil spider

<h3>Suggestion:</h3>
    Hence I suggest for a new logo which would clearly state that the site is Tamilspider. It should have either the letter "T" or the word "Tamil" stating that it is tamil spider. And I also have attached some suggestions for logo.
    If the editors like any of the above attached logos I can forward it to them.

<h3> Importance of Logo:</h3>
    Logo is the thing that everyone sees when they view anything , it amy be a simple commodity or a costly one.Hence the logo decides the solo qualification of each one . Hence the Logo should be always different from others in anyway.
    Hello Siyaram,
    i couldn't find the image you have attached. Mail me the logo if possible.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Siyaram
    This post should ideally be at forum, so I shifted it to forum from resource. The logo should be in .png and not .jpg. So please send as .png images if you have any.

Join spider sites to earn more

Hi,
    I am try ing to upload it, but still i can't due to some problems, hence I have mailed it to Kiran sir.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

Hello Webmaster,
    I have Designed a logo for Tamil Spider,Please check it out.I have Mailed You the Design.
    Thank You

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Please publish the logo photos here for our perusal too before approving. Let us know which one is best and accordingly we can select the one which is apt.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello K.Mohan Sir I have Designed 3 logos,1 for Title Bar and 2 for website.Here are them.

Please keep your views about the logo so that it may be helpful for webmasters to take decisions.

Bhisma Narayan Rout

It would be nice if the logo represents the Culture and Heritage of Tamils
    Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Bhisma Narayan Rout thanks for sharing three images of proposed logos. I liked third logo which is attractive with good colour combination. Hope the members will also like this.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Thanks K.Mohan Sir for Sharing Your View
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Hello Suresh Sir,
    Though I am a resident of Orissa,I am not fully Familiar with Tamil Nadu and Its Culture.So Please Give Me Some Information that What Should the logo Contens Etc.

Bhisma Narayan Rout

Backdrop of logo could have
    1)Ancient Temples
    2)Pongal Festival
    3)Bharathanattiyam
    4)Ancient dances like Karakattam, Mayilaattam, etc
    5)Thiruvalluvar
    6)Combination of Chera, Chola and Pandiya King's Symbols
    and many more

Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Thank You Sir,
    I will try to put these in my logo

Bhisma Narayan Rout

Hi All,

It is nice idea to change the logo but I think that initially when the current logo was introduced it must have been done keeping sonmething in mind. So in my opinion it is better to leave it on webmasters.

Thsi doen't means that I disagree with the suggestion of members to change the logo but before that there must be good discussion on it. And the logo must also be relevent to be used in this site.

Thanks

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.