You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Approve the resources

hi forum,
    Now only saw that many resources of our friends have not yet been approved from 8th Dec. onwards.I am able to understand that there is some reason.I request to approve them all.
    Hi,
    I request to approve them all.This is because for all our benefits and to make us more active as each one is eager to know about their points and cash credits for their participation in TSR.And I add that making the resources approved in a shorter time would be more convinient for the members as they would move on to the next step for posting something else and the paricipation will be ever active , this would increase our revenue.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful

Siyaram thanks for raising your concern on behalf of all the members whose resources are pending to be approved. Please note that our editors are also members first and editors next. They have to see their contributions and also other members. And being a non paid job, it takes some time for our editors to approve the resources. Please be with us till then.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Siyaram
    Please note that your resources are kept intentionally. We are trying to guide you, don't get hurry to learn things faster. Before editing we want to show what mistakes you have made.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

HI,
    oh! I am sorry kiran.But I becam tensed when i was not allowed to post any more resource as many resources were in new submission stage.And hence I raised this message.Once I again I whole-heartedly regret for this issue...

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.