You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

Myself Biju Cherian,Happy to be a part of this site

Hello to all members of Tamil Spider,
    Let me introduce myself. I am Biju Cherian from Kerala.As a member of IndiaStudyChannel & SpiderKerala, I am really happy to join yet another site where I could share my thoughts and views regarding various subjects. I really need all the support of the WebMasters,Editors & all members in Tamil Spider to make my journey fruitful in Tamil Spider.
    Hello Biju Cherian

We have immense pleasure in welcoming you to Tamilspider. As I have known you from ISC, I know your capabilities well. Within a short period of time you have become editor of ISC, that was remarkable indeed.

Have a wonderful experience at Tamilspider. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hai Biju and you are here too. Thats the great decision from you. People of your calibre must become member of all the sites and take the spider sites to the greater heights. With your entry here we are blessed to have a knowledgeable member at the helm of affairs.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Biju Cherian
    Nice to see you here. I have seen you at ISC as a very active. Here also I hope to see your active participation. Even though you are new to this site you are a senior member at ISC, so I hope to see you guiding new members here.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.