You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

New Submissions in various sections like resources and Jobs

Hi Editors,

With due respect I want to draw your attention towards various articles or posts laying in "New Submissions" category even though more than 24 hours have passed since they were posted. Many of them are related to current events or current opening of Jobs, which loses relevance as the time passes. I know you people have lot of work to do but keeping the well being of TSR in mind, I request you to please pay some attention towards such resources or posts which needs your attention.

Thank you
    Hi Vimal,

Here at Tamilspider, you will see the resources and everything is being edited in a fast pace only and even myself was amazed at their work when I joined over here. But recently a lot of new members have joined like you, and our site is getting huge business posts, job category related posts and articles nowadays. We have just few editors over here. They might be busy also. So don't worry. They will soon look after this issue.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi Sowmya,

Thank you very much for your response. I also think that you are right and that might be the reason. But as the number of members are increasing TSR should appoint more and more Editors. As I mentioned certain posts like current events lose their relevance after certain time. And their real beneficiaries the members of TSR are unable to use the information on time.

I am not blaming anyone here, but requesting and suggesting to appoint more Editors considering the increased workload.

Thanks and Regards

Vimal thanks for joining this site and i appreciate your genuine concern for approval of resources. Please understand that once the resources are submitted and if they are self written then you need not worry as they will be approved sooner or later afterall the editors are also members here and they have to attend their duty too of posting articles.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Vimal,
    Sorry for the late! My internet here in IIT-M is getting modified to its newer version. So, there been a net cut for the past one day. I came out side to check the mail. By night 12 o clock everything will be fine. Will edit as soon as my net resumes to its normal stage i.e 12o clock to night.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Kranthi,

No need to say sorry and thank you for your response. I simply raised this issue because the articles which I posted were related to current events. And you know, these kind of posts loses relevance as the time goes by. Any way you can take your own time in reviewing the resources and suggesting any corrections if needed.

Thanks and Regards

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.