You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Change of logo title bar of the tab

Hi forum,
    We in the name of Tamilspider are moving great.But the thing that I am thinking for past two days was the logo in the title bar of the tab.It would be great if we change it..

Love makes Lyf Beautiful
    HI forum,
    The idea I thought is about changing a logo.The present logo seems to having letters such as "A" and "P".It would be great If we change to some other type stating that it is tamilspider and hence mention letter such as "t" or"Tamil" to show it is tamilspider.Hence I suggest for change of logo.

Love makes Lyf Beautiful

Siyaram thanks for thinking on those lines. Logo change is the need of the hour and hope our webmaster will also agree. Other spider sites too changed their logos and why not us.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

hi mohan,
    Thanks for supporting me.Let's jointly report this to our webmaster.I welcome you all who greatly want to join this opinion.Once again I welcome you all.

Love Makes Lyf Beautiful.

Hi everyone,
    I want to say one thing to all fo you.It is that regarding the change for logo I have submitted a resource and I have attached some logos as suggestion.Kindly everyone see it and support your like else if anyone has some other logo as suggestion kindly attach in response to this message.

Love makes Lyf Beautiful

Hello Siyaram,
    I am Bhisma Narayan Rout,Orissa.Please Contact me at or send me your Chat Id if You have no Objection.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.