You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Be Aware of Thieves

Mail received from a friend in Bangalore

While driving on a rural end of the roadway on Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a blanket draped over it. For whatever reason, I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my destination, I called the Police and they were going to check it out. But, this is what the Police advised even before they went out there to check...

"There are several things to be aware of ... gangs and thieves are now plotting different ways to get a person (mostly women)to stop their vehicle and get out of the car.

"There is a gang initiation reported by the local Police where gangs are placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in
    it...waiting for a woman, of course, to stop and check on the abandoned baby.

"Note that the location of this car seat is usually beside a wooded or grassy (field) area and the person -- woman -- will be dragged into the woods, beaten and raped, and usually left for dead. If it's a man, they're usually beaten and robbed and maybe left for dead, too.

DO NOT STOP FOR ANY REASON !

DIAL 0-0-0
    AND REPORT WHAT YOU SAW, BUT DON'T EVEN SLOW DOWN.

"IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WIND SCREEN, DO NOT STOP TO CHECK THE CAR , DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPER AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED
    WITH WATER BECOME MILKY AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5%, AND YOU ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE CRIMINALS.

THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS, SO PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.

THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES AND THESE ARE UNSAVOURY INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT."

Please talk to your loved ones about this. This is one of the new tactics used. Please be safe.
    Hello Karthic,
    A very Very much important information by You.Thanks for posting.By Reading Your Post One can save his life One day.Keep it Up.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hi Karthic

Informative message. Nowadays its quite tough to identify good people and criminals like these. The worser part of this is that, the people who really in need of help may go unnoticed because of such happenings. But anyway to be cautious is always good.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Thanks Bhisma for yor encouragement i will surely keep posting the useful info as much as i could.

Yes sowmya what you said is correct this will make us to have a second thought when we are planning to help the needy.This what people called as kali yugam...all things will happened now.Let we hope that we will get solution for this problems.

Thanks Karthic for sharing such useful information with us which is of public importance. Its always good to be alert while driving on the highway. Thieves are planning new ways to garner money through different fraudulent means.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

hi karthic,

This is really useful message for all. We should be aware of many techniques used by robbers. As you mentioned Maximum they attack during night time, so we should be very very careful. Let us inform even our friends also about this.

Let me share another real technique used by Robbers near to my place.

A small girl was standing and crying on the road. Women went that side asked that girl what was the reason?

She replied that she forgot her house. And asked women to drop her. Women believed that girl and took her to her home. But inside the house there were four robbers who suddenly attacked and robbed all the Jewels and tried to molest her.

So be careful with such small girls. If you find any girl crying do not take her to her home, take to police station and leave it. they will do all the steps.

Ravikumar C

Born for greater things.

Hi ravi this info seems to be useful for all the tamil spider members.
    We shall keep posting all this kind of preventive ideas to create a safe and secure india

- Jai Hind

Its True that Thieves are Planning new Ideas for Stealing.In Orissa Such incidents are increasing.I also Sharing a technique used by Motor Cycle Rubbers.

One Business man was going with his Friend to Bhubaneswar in his new Motorcycle. A man was Standing near a Road asked for help that his friend is in Bhubaneswar and He wants lift So the Business man Gave lift to him and all three started journey to Bhubaneswar. On Bhubaneswar Traffic the Thief(Who wanted Lift) told that it is illegal that three should go on a motorbike.So he told the Businessman's friend to walk after the Traffic So the friend got off from the Motorcycle and Start Walking. And then the Thief said to the Business man (After Street of traffic) to Stay here and he will bring the friend in the Motorcycle. So the Business man Agreed and Gave him the Bike. And After it You Can Imagine What would happened. The Business man Lost his motorcycle For Ever.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.