You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

I am Bhisma Narayan,Very Happy by Becoming a Member Here

Hello all members of TS,
    I am Bhisma Narayan Rout from Orissa.I am a student of Ravenshaw University.I am a B.com 3 rd year Student now.I got postal assistant job and will be placed in January 2011.Also I am the Rank-1 member of Orissa Spider,Rank-1 member of Rajasthan Spider(First Diamond level),a member of Andhra Spider,Assam Spider and a lead member of ISC.From the sister sites of ISC I got TS.I think I will get good response here.I will be very happy by posting business contents,Resources here.
    so please co ordinate and help me.
    Thank You
    Yours
    Bhisma Narayan(Litu)
    Hello Bhisma Narayan,
    Hearty welcome to TSR! It is good to see that top contributor in two sister sites has become a member in here.

If you have any quires regarding any issues in TSR, feel free to contact us.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Thanks Forthe Welcome Mr Kiran,
    Its My Pleasure that i came here.Its a very good site and all the Editor and Webmasters of the Site are Excellent.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hello Bhisma Narayan

Warm Welcome to Tamilspider. Congrats! It's really great to hear that you are the top ranking member of two sites and we the members have great pleasure in working with you.

Everyday our Tamilspider proceeds a step in advancement with new members like you. As you are not new to ISC and sister sites, you need no further explanation about this site. Have a nice experience with Tamilspider. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Thank You Sowmya madam,
    Tamil Spider is Going up for Its active Members, like You only.I also request you to join and post in OrissaSpider so that our Regional Site will get a active member and we will get a good friend.

Bhisma Narayan Rout

Bhisma Narayan Rout thanks for becoming member of this great site. I must appreciate your interest in this site and you hail from Orissa. But language does not matter. Since you are already a established member of many sites, we need not tell how to post. But my request is that you please visit this forum section daily and interact with us.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Ok Sir,I must keep in mind Your Words
    Bhisma Narayan Rout

Hello,

It is nice to see you in TSR. We are eagerly expecting great contributions from your side. Your achievements shows your interest and dedication towards the spiders.

All the best for your Journey in TSR!!!

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.