You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Incentives or Rewards to members contributing in other section of TSR

Hi Friends,

Currently a program is running in TSR where members contributing 200 points in resource section of TSR and in total 350 points can became a partner in TSR Adsense revenue.

I think we should not only concentrate on resources section as that section has already became popular. Now is the time to make other sections of TSR popular by giving incentives or rewards to members contributing in those sections.

I am not telling to give rewards to members contributing to each and every section but to sections which have capability in attracting huge traffic like JOBs section and Business Directory section.

Friends you can give your opinion and suggestions on this and Webmasters kindly take a note of this suggestion.

Thanks and regards
    Hi Friends,

I posted this thread two days back to know your views on my suggestion. You can express your views here and also give any other suggestion which will help make TSR a bigger and better site.

I my view concentrating equally on other sections will help increasr popularity of TSR. Also we should start new sections like "ASK Experts" similar to that of ISC.

Please share your views on this topic

Hi Vimal

As partnership is running currently which includes every sections and we are sharing the site's whole revenue through this. More over they are conducting contests from time to time for which they have allocated some money and more over we are getting good cash credits in every section of Tamilspider. So I don't think it would be possible for the site now to allocate rewards exclusively for those sections. But in future, we would have more rewards in each section, like what we are having at ISC now. Just this is my opinion.

Hi Sowmya,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. Opinion of a senior member matters a lot. Here my point was that by removing the limitation of contributing 200 points necessarily towards resources section, members can contribute in their areas of expertise rather than concentrating on resource section to earn awards. Sections other than resource can also help in bringing good revenues if good contents are shared in them, though I agree than the resource section is the most popular one. But that doesn't mean other sections can't be popular if attention is paid on them. Now is the time to pay equal attention to all the sections.

Thanks and Regards

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.