You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

What is the reason for Restricted Access?

Hi All,

I joined TSR today and wanted to post some jobs in the jobs section. But when I clicked on "Post new job" hyperlink, I was redirected to this URL

"". If anybody knows the reason for this please tell me.

If it is due insufficient points, I request the web masters to please allow me as I have proved my skills in ISC and that's why I was invited to join this.

Please allow me to post in job section.
    Hi Vimal Kant,

For newbie's some sections at Tamilspider have restricted access and upon request they grant permission based on some criteria. Just wait, for our Webmaster to respond your query and soon he will instruct you accordingly. All the best.

Hello Vimal Kant,
    There is no such no such restricted access in job sction. I have checked your profile, and everything is fine. Try once again and let me know.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi All,

Thank you very much. Yesterday night it was showing that error message but when I checked today it is working fine.
    I would like to thank webmasters and all for granting me access to the JOBs section.

Thanks and Regards

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.