You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I am Pramod from Bangalore

Hello friends,

My name is Pramod, I am from Bangalore.

I am fond of knowing the great culture and heritage of Tamil Nadu.

I am more than happy today as I earned my cash credit on very first day.
    Hi Pramod,

It is very great to hear from you that you want to know the great culture and heritage of Tamil Nadu. You are at the Right place. Yes. Tamilspider will provide all the details about Tamilnadu.

You could find more sections to know about tamilnadu. Each section has its speciality. Just go through that and get the full knowledge about tamilnadu.

Ravikumar C

Born for greater Things.

Hi Pramod

Hearty Welcome to Tamilspider. Congrats!! and it's really nice to hear about your cash credits on your first day. You are rocking on your first day itself.

Just go through Guidelines for New Members where you will see some links. Just spend some time by visiting those links which will surely guide you to have a pleasant learning and earning experience at Tamilspider.

All the best and have a happy learning and earning at Tamilspider.

Hello Pramod,
    A warm welcome to TSR, I know you ability in ISC and hope you will perform with the same zeal here.

You can add me in Gtalk ( and contact me if you have any quires.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Pramod from Bengaluru, thanks for becoming member of this site. Its great to hear from you that you want to know more about tamil and tamilnadu state culture. I also hail for having earned cash credit on the very first day of contributing articles. Good going.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Pramod,

Welcome to this very good site. All the senior members have already welcomed you not I also welcome you on behalf of myself and other members.

Also I have noticed that you are an active contributor in site.So jsut continue doing the good job and help in taking this site to a greater heights.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.