You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

How to integrate my Adsense account with Tamilspider.com

Hi All,

I am new to this site and but have been a member of India Study Channel for last one year. I want to integrate my Google AdSense account with this site also. Can anyone guide me how to do that.

Thanks and Regards
    Hello Vimal,
    1. Just visit Revenew Sharing Programme and make selection on Associate an existing Google AdSense account.

2. Just follow the instructions after that. It wont take more than 2 minutes.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Kranthi,

I completed the whole process and finally I received this message

"You have granted the website indiareviewchannel.com access to your account."

So My doubt is that is this website known as indiareviewchannel.com to Google or what.

Also How do I confirm that my account is successfully integrated with this site.

Hi Vimal Kant

Warm Welcome to Tamilspider. Google will access your account through that website only. Now you are done on your part on associating adsense account with Tamilspider. Just wait for few hours and then check out your Adsense account at Tamilspider, you will see your active status on it. So need not worry about this. Just go on and proceed with Tamilspider. All the best.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Hello Vimal Kant,
    I checked, you adsense approval from Tamilspider.com is done. Everything is set up now.

I wish you a happy stay in TSR.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi All,

Thank you very much for your quick response to help out members. I checked my adsense account this morning and it is working fine and I am able to view my reports here.

But my question "Is this website known as indiareviewchannel.com to Google"?. because after I integrated my Adsense account with TSR i received a message saying "You have granted the website indiareviewchannel.com access to your account."

Thank and Regards

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.