You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Hi my access to some areas has been restricted

Hi this is Karthic .I am an MBA gradute.I am here to discuss, learn,spread helping thoughts and to motivate the people positively.My access to some of the areas like Celebrity posting and community creation has been blocked could you please give me access to those areas to share resources if the rules of Tamilspider permits.

Thanks
    Karthic
    Hello Karthi,
    Warm welcome to TSR. To get the access to the certain areas, you need to show your ability in the resource section, business section and forum. Then it is a matter of just giving you the rights.

Try to post good content in resource section and contact me or in the forum.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Thanks kranthi.I have tried some posting in celebrities section in that process i got suggested to post in forum thats why...Thanks againg for your response.

Karthic this forum has been designed for the freshers like you to practice posting . Once you are perfect here, then you will be given access to the various sections which require good writing skills. So prove your ability here and you will soon get the permission to post good resources in that section.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Thanks Mohan ....

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.