You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Chennai

இப்போது இருக்கும் சென்னை இன் முதல் பெயர் என்ன?
    Hi Arul Prakash

Warm Welcome to Tamilspider. Actually Chennai was originally known in the name of Chennaipattinam only. During British period they have changed it to Madras. Now recently it has got it's original name in shortened form 'Chennai'.

Mr.Arul Prakash, as this website is being visited by people of all regions, we request the members to post their forum threads along with English description and as you are a newbie here, I suggest you to go through the Guidelines mentioned in the forum, so that it would be easy for you to know about Tamilspider well.

Have a wonderful experience at Tamilspider and if you have any doubts you can get clarified by our Editors and Webmasters here at forum section.

Vaanga Arul Prakash. Thanks for becoming member of this site. While i appreciate your post in tamil, but please use a english subtitle alongwith for understanding of members and others. Sowmya has given best reply for your post and i stand by it.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.