You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Will actor Surya gets National Award for the movie Rattha Charithiram

Hi everyone,
    What do you think about actor Surya performance in "Rattha Charithiram". I heard many people saying that this is his best performance in his career. Discuss, will his performance going to grab best actor in regional awards and also national award?

Click here to read Rattha Charithiram review
    Yes Surya seems to be in cloud 9 position for his best performance in this film. If its Ramgopal Verma film means, he gets best out of actors and Surya has given his best. Lets hope he will win National award for performance in this film.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Subburaj,
    I don't think so, because the movie "Rattha Charithiram" itself is a controversial subject, and have has more violence. It includes Suyra killing a person on the court judge table(actually he cuts his head). If we can see the past National best actor award winners, no one got award in a violence movie.

Yeah, I agree Surya has done awesome acting, but the violence in the movie pulls him back.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

hi,
    I think that he will really get it for the movue ratha charitram.The movie has a controversial theme and it includes more killer scenes.But it has some censored scenes during editing which are most abruptly against some judiciaries.But for his inspiring acting surya will really get the national award.And surya looks ahead for it.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.