You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Partnership share for November 2010

A per our announcement Become partner of Tamilspider this time again there was good participation and the revenue of the site this time again crossed 200$. Total revenue earned by Tamilspider this month was 237.97$.

Here are the top 10 members getting partnership share for the month of November 2010. This list may vary from the top performers list due to our announcement that certain in sections points will be calculated as 50% of total score.

Note : As mentioned clearly while announcing partnership program, any member posting copied contents will be disqualified for any partnership share.

1. RaviKumar.C 10% = 1066.00 Rs
    2. Sowmya 9% = 959.00 Rs
    3. Balasubramanian S 8% = 853.00 Rs
    4. Kranthi Kiran 7% = 746.00 Rs
    5. Suresh Kumar R 6% = 640.00 Rs

6. Vasudevan 2% = 213.00 Rs
    7. Anita 1% = 107.00 Rs

Vasudevan and Anita though haven't qualified minimum eligibility criteria, but being a new member both have done very good job in their very first month, so both of them are considered for this month with an expectation that they will be among top 10 fulfilling all the eligibility criteria.
    I congratulate the following members for having won the Nov 2010 revenue share from this site.

1. RaviKumar.C 10%
    2. Sowmya 9%
    3. Balasubramanian S 8%
    4. Kranthi Kiran 7%
    5. Suresh Kumar R 6%
    6. Vasudevan 5%
    7. Anita 4%

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Congratulations to all winners of TSR. Getting 237.97$ of revenue is not an easy task, and as a webmaster I know how you people worked hard as a team to achieve this.

I am very much impressed with the contributions of Ravi Kumar. Initially he had a hard time, but he caught up with the site rules very fast.

In all the spider sites we are now in the 2nd place, let us work hard to reach the 1st place.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Congratulations to all partners, seeing the growth of the site, there will be tough competition in December, as for sure the topper will be getting more than 1000 Rs as share. I will certainly try to be one in the list.
    Kaveri Jha

A S Kranthi Kiran

Its a great feeling that Tamilspider is placed at the second place now amongst all spiders in ISC family. If the present members brace up further we can achieve first rank also. So lets come closer.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

It's really glad to note that we are placed on second place. I congratulate all partners of Tamilspider.

Mr.Ravikumar my hearty wishes to you for your tremendous hard work. Really I appreciate you a lot. You deserve this.

Let's still work hard even more, to achieve top position in the coming month. All the best.

I thank all the webmasters and editors for their complete co-operation to achieve this position within short period of time. Receiving good appreciation from all TSR members is a great pleasure to me. Still in the future We work hard to improve the traffic of TSR.

My hearty congratulations to all the share winners. Let us work together to prove that we are born for greater things.

Special thanks to Sowmya for your wonderful inspiration. Many things I learnt from you.

Ravikumar C

Born For Greater Things

Hello TamilSpider friends!

Congratulations to all the partnership share holders of this website. Despite the unavoidable circumstances the revenue has been reasonably good and all the members managed to increase their cash credits significantly. I feel sorry I missed out the competition in the month of November, but I will certainly try to enlist my name among the top ten shareholders of TamilSpider in this month, viz. December.

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hello Friends,
    This is Great that Members got their November cash Credits, Specially Me Ravi Kumar got more than 1000 Menas He can get a payout from Revenue Sharing System. This is Amazing. So Members Just Work Hard to get the Position among the top 10.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hi All,

I would also like to congratulate all the members who are working hard to take this very good site to greater heights.
    Also I would like to wish Kumaraditya Sarkar and Bhisma Narayan Rout best of luck for the December share as they are one of the best contributors here. So definitely good to see them being rewarded.

Hi Buddies,
    Congrats to all of you. All of us bring partners we are not only working for our benefit but as a group the reward is only to the site. Hence there is a Unity in Our Diversity.

Love Makes Lyf Beautiful
    Advance Happy New Year 2011

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.