You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Keyword based resource contest- Tamil Recipes - Winners

Hello everyone,
    Here are the winners of keyword based resource contest on Tamil Recipes -

1st Prize Winner Sowmya (100 Rs + 100 Points)
    2nd Prize Winner G.Kavitha (75 Rs + 75 Points)

Congratulations to both of you!! Good work everyone. Keep going!!
    Members please join me in congratulating them.

Note: Winner points will not be considered in partnership program.
    I send my best wishes for the following members who have contributed their good articles tamil recipes and got award too.

1st Prize Winner Sowmya (100 Rs + 100 Points)
    2nd Prize Winner G.Kavitha (75 Rs + 75 Points)

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

My Hearty congratulations to Sowmya.

It's nice to know about this. But I am not that much excited or happy as there is no competition at all. I am quite surprised, that the topic for the contest was an easy one where we could write more, but I have not found any participants involved that much seriously. I want to tell you that I have got more adsense revenue through this contest. In that way I was so happy.

There should be healthy competition in anything, there by we can bring more traffic to the site. Hope all members will hereafter participate in contest entries. Contests are conducted by our webmasters to improve particular section. So I request everybody to took part and write some thing, even a single entry is enough.

My special wishes to Kavitha.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners. Like these competition really creates interest among TSR members.

In future we expect many like this.

Ravikumar C

Born for greater things.

My Best Wishes to Ms.Sowmiy & Ms.Kavitha for winning the Keyword based resourses in TSR. Keep it up the winning spirit.

Hi friends,

I wish to convey my best wishes to all Prize winners.

With regards,

Hi All,

I wold like take this opportunity to congratulate Sowmya and G.Kavitha for their participation and their wonderful article and making this contset a wonderful pltform for sharinf Tamil Recipies.

I wold like to congratulate them for being the winner of first and second prize respectivley. I would also like to request other members to come and congratulate them.

Also looking forward to their continuous contributions in different sections.

Hi,My best wishes to oth of them.Great

My hearty wishes fro the winners

Prabhu S.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.