3.Annamalai Wildlife Sanctuary

4.Thirumurthy Dam

6.siruvani dam and falls

7.kovai kondattam

8.kovai kuttralam

9.tamilnadu potanical garden

10. agricultural university
    Hello Mr.Saravanan

Hearty Welcome to TSR. We appreciate your interests at Tamilspider, as I have seen some of your threads at forum section. That's really nice. But I would suggest you one thing.

In this thread you have jotted out list of tourist places in Coimbatore. That's nice. But it would be better if you post this at resources section under Travel and Tourism, where you can describe about each places, which would fetch you good points along with good cash earnings. If you have anything to discuss particularly about the places, you are most welcome to post it here as forum section is meant for discussion.

Any doubts regarding TSR just post it under forum section where you will be guided by members and editors. Have a nice experience at TSR.

Saravanan thanks for becoming member here and i appreciate your initiative to share some tourist information. Please read our rules and regulations and also visit all sections and get to know the details on how we have posted threads and got responses. Hope you will understand in due course.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This is definitely a good post. It is good to see and know about the wonderful thing about the Kovai. Many people will definitely gain good information from this particular forum thread. I have heard that there are many beautiful places around the Coimbatore. The hill stations near Coimbatore are very good for holiday visits and recreation. If we plan to go for a vacation with family or the friends then it is best to go to the Coimbatore and the places near Coimbatore will be more attractive. There are also many tourist attraction near the Coimbatore so that the people of Coimbatore also benefit to greater extent with that.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.